Thursday, April 26, 2012

AP Studying

     After taking the 2004 Practice exam questions,  I realized I can get about half of the questions correct.  I have problems with analyzing short passages within the passage.  I believe this is because I have trouble with reading the tone of the author.  I can never tell how the author is speaking while reading the passage.  This also causes problems when analyzing the passage as a whole.  I plan on finding more questions like this and studying which answer is the correct one and why it is correct.
     The whole test took me a little longer than the allotted time of one hour.  The test as a whole took me about an hour and ten minutes because I read the passages slowly to attempt to analyze them to answer the questions.  I plan to practice on my pacing for each question and reading each passage.  I think if I were to take the test right now I could pass with a three.

No comments:

Post a Comment